COVID-19 Safety Precautions At Health 2.0 Conference
The outbreak of novel coronavirus has led to overwhelming shifts in the healthcare industry. As we continue to make sense of all the new developments that are changing how we work, live and interact with each other, it is also important to exercise caution to keep the community safe and healthy.
At the Health 2.0 Conference, we will be taking all the necessary precautions underlined by the CDC as well as local state authorities to do our bit to prevent the spread of COVID-19. Our team is committed to ensuring your good health and safety, which is why we are working round the clock with our venue partners to ensure that you have a safe conference.
We have also joined hands with health and safety experts so that you can enjoy the conference offerings with the utmost ease and confidence. Along with this, we continue to monitor the evolving situation which has led us to draft Health & Safety Protocols by taking into consideration each and every aspect of our upcoming event.
In accordance with COVID-19 safety guidelines postulated by national and international health organizations, Health 2.0 Conference has also developed a comprehensive COVID-19 safety checklist which includes frequent temperature checks, sanitization of high-touch areas, encouraging social distancing and mask-wearing in the venue. We will adhere to the highest hygiene standards in the conference venue to ensure the smooth and safe running of the event.
Traveling To Dubai - Present Guidelines
As of 20 September 2022, 99% of the UAE residents are fully vaccinated. Given such positive signs, Dubai opened its doors for B2B events, permitting 100% occupancy and welcoming international travelers.
As we gear up to host you in Dubai later this year in December, we would like to highlight some of the salient and updated travel regulations:
- There are currently no restrictions for travelers from any country to visit Dubai, and it is thus open to welcome all visitors.
- Travelers flying to the city of Dubai can either provide a full vaccination certificate(s), a valid negative COVID‑19 PCR test certificate not older than 48 hours (with a QR code), or a certificate issued within 30 days before departure and signed by certified medical practitioners, stating that the individual has adequately recovered.
- NHS COVID-19 test certificates for travel from the United Kingdom to Dubai will not be accepted.
- Passengers living with severe/moderate disabilities and children under 12 years are exempt from testing and vaccination mandates. Please go to this page for details.
Do monitor this page for updates as the COVID-19 situation progresses. Presently, our primary goal is to put up safeguards and spread awareness regarding the current safety measures stipulated by local and state health authorities to ensure that you have a safe time with us.
The Health 2.0 Conference’s team urges you not to pay heed to fraudsters and scammers who are out to take advantage of the current circumstances. For verified information and official travel advisories, visit the websites of Emirates, Dubai Airports, and the portal of The United Arab Emirates Government.
Conference Hall Safety Measures
Our on-site health and safety measures not only meet but also exceed present guidelines.
Social distancing norms
Wearing of masks
Frequent venue sanitization
Availability of hand sanitizers
Arrangements in buffet, networking & meeting areas
Availability of touchless payment options
Cautious use of microphones
Sanitization of high-touch areas, luggage, etc.
Robust guidelines for exhibitions
TREATMENT FOR CORONAVIRUS
- People with COVID-19 should receive supportive care to help relieve symptoms.
- Stay in touch with your physician. Contact your doctor before you get medical care.
- Your local health authorities may give instructions on keeping a check on your symptoms and reporting information.
- Updates on Covid-19 situation in Vegas: https://www.lasvegasnevada.gov/News/Blog/Detail/corona-virus-update
- Updates on Vaccine Development: https://www.lasvegasnevada.gov/News/Blog/Detail/covid-19-vaccine
If you have been experiencing COVID-19 symptoms such as fever, cough, and shortness of breath, please seek medical attention and isolate yourself until you get your test results.
At the Health 2.0 Conference, temperature screenings of staff and attendees will be conducted at entry points. Do wear a mask, avoid shaking hands with fellow attendees, and follow necessary precautions for your safety and that of others.
While we have stringent measures in place, we require your support and cooperation in enforcing the COVID-19 safety protocols and encourage you to follow best practices to help mitigate the spread of the virus.
*Our guidelines may be updated depending upon circumstances and to reflect changes suggested by local and state health bodies.